Grief and Loss
Victims of Crime
- Citizens Counselling Centre
- Vancouver Island Crisis Line
- Victoria Sexual Assault Centre
- Victoria Child Abuse Prevention & Counselling Centre
- Men’s Trauma Centre
- Victoria Women’s Transition House Society
No Contact Orders
Criminal Justice System
- Crime Victim Assistance Program
- Crime Victim Assistance Program – Victim Application
- Crime Victim Assistance Program – Witness Application
- Crime Victim Assistance Program – Immediate Family Member Application
Mental Health and Substance Use
- The Role of the Coroner in B.C.
- Policy Centre for Victim Issues
- Victims of Crime: Complaints Process for Justice Agencies in B.C.
A complete list of police– and community–based victim services programs in British Columbia can be found here.